X Close
X

Fire accident at Annapurna Studios


Annapurnastudio-fireacciden
Hyderabad: A fire accident occurred at Annapurna Studios in Hyderabad on Friday. The fire mishap happened due to a short circuit in a movie set. Annapurna Studios confirmed the news of the fire accident and clarified that there was no reason to worry as no one was injured or no property was damaged. However concerns are being raised over the safety of Big Boss house contestants, as the fire accident occurred very near to the Big Boss House. Big Boss Telugu season is right now in its 4th season and running successfully. As Telugu Big Boss Season 4’s host Nagarjuna is the owner of Annapurna Studios, the house seat of the reality show was built in Annapurna Studios. This is not the first time a fire accident has occurred at Annapurna Studios, which is located in the heart of Hyderabad in the posh locality of Banjara Hills.The post Fire accident at Annapurna Studios first appeared on Telugu Mirchi | Movies | Politics | Movie Review | Gossips | Telugu Cinema.